Sunday, November 06, 2005

playlist 11/06/05

...on-the-ball caller informed me The Slackers were coming through town later this week (nice up, Bridget - I need to get out more), so squeezed in some of their stuff along the way...

Baba Brooks - Fabrege
The Skatalites - Eastern Standard Time
Roland Alphonso - Song For My Father
The Slackers - Knowing
Jump With Joey - Jack Lord Ska
Tommy McCook - Trotting In
Lord Creator - Don't Stay Out Late
The Clarendonians - Lick It Back
The Clarendonians - Sho Be Do
Alton Ellis - Willow Tree
Justin Hinds & The Dominoes - Save A Bread
Tommy McCook - Heat Wave
Winston & George - Keep The Pressure On
The Melodians - Banana Water
The Paragons - My Best Gal
The Slackers - You Were Always On My Mind
Jackie Mittoo - Jumping Jack
The Slackers - Make Me Smile
Wayne Wade - Dancing Time
Pablo & Jah-T - Lick The Pipe Peter
Lee Perry - Drum Rock
Augustus Pablo - Hot Pipe
The Simpsons - Flying To Japan Snippet
The Mighty Diamonds - Kouchie Vibes/Pass The Knowledge
Prince Far-I - Things Nuh Bright
Ja-Man All Stars - Dread Nut Chalice
Joe Gibbs & The Professionals - Chapter 3
Ja-Man All Stars - Herb Cutter
Earl Sixteen - Give Jah Praise
Mad Professor - Kingston Flight 303
Mad Professor - Freedom Broadcast
The Slackers - The Question
The Slackers - The Question (version)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Camp-camp
Camp-camp: Dave Winer has an idea called Hypercamp . It's sort of an open-source newsroom, press conference.
Hi there, I enjoyed visiting your blog and will certainly bookmark it for future reference as well as telling my online friends.
I have discovered a series of handy insurance directories on the subject of Car Insurance: Why not check it out and bookmark it for future use.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home