Friday, June 08, 2007

...so apparently I'm not ready for prime time...

For those who are curious: the Public Radio Talent Quest announced their 10 semi-finalists for the next round of judging this week. And no, I was not one of them...

(insert dejected pout here)

Seriously, congratulations to all the winners - they're a very talented crew, and I expect the ultimate winner will have quite a successful career in radio. I must say though: I was somewhat surprised that apparently music shows were not as heavily considered as the talk or entertainment categories - of the 10 entries proceeding to the next round, only one is a music show... But then again, it is Public Radio, and talk is more the standard in their case. Needless to say, I'll be rooting pretty heavily for Komal, the only music category representative to make it through to the next round.

Oh well - nothing ventured, nothing gained. Thanks to all who voted, and a special tip of the black baseball cap to fellow KOOP DJ Khotan, who made the list of 100 top popular vote receivers. Way to go, girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home